Our dedicated team of cancer navigators is made up of oncology certified nurses who work with patients, families and physicians to help the cancer patient “navigate” the health care system. Currently our cancer navigator team consists of breast, gastrointestinal/prostate, and lung/brain cancer navigators.
Your navigator can help you and your family with:
- Understanding your cancer diagnosis
- Providing emotional support and guidance
- Assisting with coordination of appointments as needed
- Explaining your treatment options
- Connecting you with services such as nutritional counseling, physicial therapy, genetic testing, financial assistance, support groups and palliative care
- Help remove any road blocks that may hinder your care
- Assist with communication between you and your physicians
- Coordinate participation in the multidisciplinary breast clinic
No referral is needed for this service which is provided free of charge. Simply contact one of our navigators for an appointment.
Meet Our Team
Breast Health Nurse Navigator - Tammy Zinn, RN, BSN, OCN
Breast Health Nurse Navigator - Liz Bachoo-Garib, RN, BSN, OCN
Lung/Brain/Head and Neck Cancer Navigator - Pam Schroeder, MSN, RN, OCN
Pancreatic/Gastrointestinal/Genitourinary Cancer Navigator - Bobbi Marino, RN, BSN, OCN