HealthPark Medical Center is the primary location for the system's cardiac program and is a designated Chest Pain Center, fully accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital was named one of the "100 Top Hospitals" for cardiology and intensive care in the country.
Also residing at the HealthPark location is Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida, the only pediatric hospital of its kind between Tampa to Miami dedicated to caring for our region's children and their families.
- Established: 1991
- Type of Facility: Acute Care
- Number of Beds: 267 (Total)
- Number of Patients Seen Annually: 55,000+
- Number of Physicians: 1000+
- Number of Employees: 1600 +/-
- Number of Volunteers: 1000+
- The cardiac rehabilitation program at HealthPark Medical Center is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- The hospital offers advanced minimally invasive procedures for cardiac, urology, gynecology and general surgery using robotic technology using the da Vinci® S HD™ Surgical Robot.
- Performing surgeries at HealthPark Medical Center, Paul DiGiorgi, M.D., became the first thoracic surgeon in Southwest Florida to perform lung lobectomies—actively removing a large part of the lung—through the less invasive VATS lung lobectomy procedure.
- The hospital has the only High-Risk Valve Clinic in the region.
- The Siemens Artis zeego angiography system is operational at HealthPark Medical Center for regional patients who need a transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR). The system produces CT-like 3-D and 4-D images using less radiation and producing appareled, enhanced image quality.
- On the campus of HealthPark Medical Center is the 112-bed HealthPark Care & Rehabilitation Center, a skilled nursing facility with a five-star rating from the Agency for Health Care Administration.
- 9981 S. HealthPark Drive
- Fort Myers, FL 33908
- (Located at Summerlin and Bass Road)
- Hours vary depending on the type of unit, the level of care, patient needs or physicians' instructions. Please call for unit hours.