A FIRST - OF - ITS - KIND
Health Information and Education Destination
The Healthy Life Center at Coconut Point offers a variety of services and education that support healthy lifestyles, early detection of disease, chronic disease management.
Examples of events and offerings include:
- Screenings, including cardiovascular, memory, balance, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), fitness and more
- Classes and workshops
- Seminars on nutrition, wellness, integrative medicine, sleep, healthy hearts and healthy joints
- Cooking demonstrations
- Children’s programs
- Wellness library, the incorporation of holistic health options/choices into daily life and much more.
The staff of personal health advocates, health services coordinators, schedulers and volunteers can help you:
- Learn about Lee Health services
- Navigate health services including scheduling assistance with Lee Physician Group or an outpatient service, such as rehabilitation and testing
- Connect with community resources for healthy living
The Healthy Life Center also will showcase the design, development and services planned for the new Lee Health Village at Coconut Point, which will be built on a 31-acre site across from Coconut Point Mall and will open in 2018.
- Healthy Life Center at Coconut Point
- 23190 Fashion Drive
- Suite 105
- Estero, FL 33928
- Hours of Operation:
- 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Saturday
Phone Number: 239-495-4475GET DIRECTIONS