A first of it's kind
Health Information and Education Destination
The Healthy Life Center offers a variety of services and education that support healthy lifestyles, early detection of disease, chronic disease management.
Examples of events and offerings include:
- Screenings, including cardiovascular, memory, balance, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), fitness and more
- Classes and workshops
- Seminars on nutrition, wellness, integrative medicine, sleep, healthy hearts and healthy joints
- Cooking demonstrations
- Children’s programs
- Wellness library, the incorporation of holistic health options/choices into daily life and much more.
View a list of upcoming events at the Healthy Life Center
Stay up to date with our events! Join the Healthy Life Center mailing list
View our schedule of Computer Classes
Lee Health’s Wellness Center – Cape Coral is partnering with the Healthy Life Center at Coconut Point to host the Healthy Life Series. The programs are open to the public.
Members of the center and community will learn:
- About topics such as nutrition, chronic disease prevention, integrated medicine, arthritis, sleep, and stress reduction.
- To navigate health services including scheduling assistance with Lee Physician Group or an outpatient service, such as rehabilitation or testing.
- How to connect with community resources for healthy living.
“These types of educational programs, services, and screenings have been so successful at the Healthy Life Center at Coconut Point, and we are excited to create a similar non-clinical resource destination in Cape Coral that will promote wellness, healthy lifestyles, and chronic disease prevention,” says Molly Grubbs, director, Healthy Life Center. “Whether at the Healthy Life Center at Coconut Point, Wellness Center, or through a partnership with the SHARE Club, we aim to increase availability and access to health and wellness services by helping residents with scheduling assistance with Lee Physician Group and other outpatient services. Both of our locations are staffed by personal health advocates, health services coordinators and schedulers and offer weekly screenings, classes, workshops, and seminars.”
Interested in receiving the monthly events for the SHARE Club and Healthy Life Center?
Give our team a call at 239-424-3765 to be added to our mailing list or visit lee.healthcare/signup/ to provide your contact information.
The staff of personal health advocates, health services coordinators, schedulers and volunteers can help you:
- Learn about Lee Health services
- Navigate health services including scheduling assistance with Lee Physician Group or an outpatient service, such as rehabilitation and testing
- Connect with community resources for healthy living
The Healthy Life Center also will showcase the design, development and services planned for the new Lee Health Village at Coconut Point, which will be built on a 31-acre site across from Coconut Point Mall and will open in 2018.