Lee Memorial Hospital is the flagship hospital for Lee Health and a Level II Trauma Center, servicing Lee county and the surrounding areas. The hospital has one of the top 10 most active joint replacement centers in the U.S., and houses The Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility.
- Established: 1916
- Type of Facility: Acute Care
- Number of Beds: 415 (Total)
- Number of Patients Seen Annually: 50,000+
- Number of Physicians: 1000+
- Number of Employees: 1400 +/-
- Number of Volunteers: 500+
- Lee Memorial Hospital is a 355-bed acute care facility and is the flagship hospital for Lee Health.
- Lee Memorial Hospital and The Rehabilitation Hospital employ more than 1,400 individuals, have a medical staff of more than 1,000 and benefit from the generosity of more than 500 volunteers.
- Located within Lee Memorial Hospital is The Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility. It is the only licensed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility in Lee County.
- Lee Memorial Hospital also has the only Level II Trauma Center between Miami and Sarasota.
- The hospital houses one of the top 10 most active joint replacement centers in the U.S.