The Only Hospital-based Aging Life Care™ Management Program in Lee County.
Do you know someone who:
- Lives alone?
- Has family out of the area?
- Wants to be independent and remain at home?
- Has experienced recent hospitalizations?
- Has memory impairments?
- Needs someone to occasionally check on him or her?
What you can expect:
Nationally certified Aging Life Care Professionals™ from Senior Care Choices will do the following
- Conduct an initial comprehensive assessment to identify current and future needs.
- Develop a Care Plan with input from family members and providers, which includes a complete medical, social, safety and nutritional evaluation.
- Coordinate and oversee the Care Plan to be followed by all those in connection with the care of our client.
- Investigate benefits of home care, assisted living, nursing homes or other supportive services.
- Arrange for in-home services, such as caregivers, laundry, housekeeping, meal preparation and even installation of grab bars or other assistive devices.
- Coordinate the delivery of medications, meals, medical equipment, Personal Emergency Response Systems and other items.
- Facilitate communication of the Care Plan to family members and providers.
Our Senior Care Choices Aging Life Care Professionals™ make the lives of our clients more manageable and comfortable. We allow individuals to remain as independent as possible, given their unique situations. We are their advocates, and we do this while communicating with family members who live all over the country.
The Senior Care Choices team of Aging Life Care
Professionals™ have clinical and non-clinical backgrounds, and
are all Advanced Practice members of the Aging Life Care
12771 Westlinks Drive,
Fort Myers, FL 33913
Click here for map
and driving directions
information contact us at
Aging Life Care Professionals.™