Lee Health employees who refer qualified candidates for posted positions may be eligible for a bonus if the candidate is hired for that position and remains successfully employed during the payout period.
To complete the Employee Referral Process, you will need to have First and Last name, email address and phone number of the person in which you are referring.
Refer a Friend Now!
Employees can earn bonuses for referrals in three (3) categories:
$2,500 for critical needs positions
- Advanced Providers (Acute Care Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants)
- Ambulatory RN Care Coordinator
- Information Systems (EMR)
- Medical Technologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Registered Nurse (Acute Care bedside RN, Lee Physicians Group, Home Health & Health Park Care Center)
- RN Case Manager
- Speech Pathologist
$1,000 for selected hard-to-fill jobs
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Clinical Educator (RN)
- Medical Assistant
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Surgical Technologists
$5,000 for Physician opening
- Referral bonus amounts are subject to change based on discretion of the System and depending on recruitment efforts and economic conditions.
- Referral bonus amounts are paid based on the list of eligible positions and amounts at the time the candidate accepts the job offer.
- Refer to Policy & Procedures S09 05 758 Recruitment
Incentives for additional details regarding the Employee Referral
- Additional information may also be obtained by
calling HR Call Center at 239-424-3500