- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Clinical Interests:
- Educating patients and families about medical diagnoses and treatments
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Pediatric Specialty Clinic* - Naples
- Patients Treated:
- Children and Adolescents Only
- For Appointment:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of South Florida, Tampa, Fla.
- Masters of Science in Nursin,/Family Nurse Practitioner, University of St. Francis, Joliet, Ill.
- April DePombo, D.O.
- Emad Salman, M.D.
- Cameron Nicholson, M.D.
- Craig MacArthur, M.D.
- Kelly Sawczyn, M.D.
- Pam Bolton, MS, ARNP, RN-CS, GPN, CPHON
- Jennifer Vega, ARNP
As a pediatric hematologist/oncologist nurse practitioner, Jennifer Vega cares for children, adolescents and young adults with cancer and blood diseases. In her work, Jennifer focuses on educating patients and families about medical diagnoses and treatments.
She earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of South Florida in Tampa, Fla., and continued her training by completing her Master of Science in Nursing at the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Ill.
Prior to joining Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida, Jennifer served as a nurse research coordinator and nurse manager of the infusion unit at Miami Children’s Hospital. She also worked as an adjunct nursing professor at Miami Dade Community College.