- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Clinical Interests:
- Late Effects of Pediatric Cancer
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Pediatric Specialty Clinic* - Naples
- Patients Treated:
- Children and Adolescents Only
- For Appointment:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Masters of Science in Nursing, University of South Florida, Tampa, Fla.
- April DePombo, D.O.
- Emad Salman, M.D.
- Cameron Nicholson, M.D.
- Craig MacArthur, M.D.
- Kelly Sawczyn, M.D.
- Pam Wojciki, MS, ARNP, RN-CS, GPN, CPHON
- Jennifer Vega, ARNP
As a pediatric hematologist/oncologist nurse practitioner, Pam Wojciki cares for children, adolescents, and young adults experiencing late effects of pediatric cancer and/or effcts from the treatment of cancer. Her work focuses on both the long term physical and emotional effects on pediatric cancer survivors, including: organ, tissue and body function, growth and development, thinking, learning and memory, social and psychological adjustments and risk of second cancers.
She earned her bachelor of science degree in nursing from Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.. She continued her medical training, completing a masters of science in nursing from the University of South Florida in Tampa, Fla.
Ms. Wojciki coordinates the Pediatric After Cancer Experience (PACE) Clinic for Long Term Pediatric Cancer Survivors.