- Clinical Interests:
- Urinary tract infections in newborns, infants and children
- Hypertension and obesity in children and adolescents
- Kidney stones in children and adolescents
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Pediatric Specialty Clinic* - Naples
- Patients Treated:
- Children and Adolescents Only
- For Appointment:
- Medical School:
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, New York
- Pediatric Residency, Nassau University Medical Center in New York, East Meadow, New York
- Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship, Children's Hospital at Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
- Board Certification(s):
- Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians
As a pediatric nephrologist, Dr. Gershin-Stevens treats newborns, children, adolescents, and young adults with complex kidney diseases and urologic conditions.
Dr. Gershin-Stevens manages a variety of congenital and acquired kidney conditions including Urinary Tract Infections, Hypertension (high blood pressure), Obesity, Kidney Stone Disease, Hematuria (blood in the urine), Proteinuria (protein in the urine), Congenital Kidney Anomalies, Nephrotic Syndrome, Acute Glomerulonephritis, Acute Kidney Failure, Chronic Kidney Disease, Electrolyte Disorders, Vesicoureteral Reflux, Enuresis (bed wetting) and other Wetting Disorders.
Dr. Gershin-Stevens is a medical graduate from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, New York (1999). She completed her pediatric residency training at Nassau University Medical Center in New York, East Meadow, New York. Dr. Gershin-Stevens completed her fellowship in pediatric nephrology the Children's Hospital at Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York.
Dr. Gershin-Stevens is Board Certified in Pediatrics.
Memberships & Affiliations
Some of her past and present professional memberships include:
- Fellowship, American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians