- Clinical Interests:
- Pediatric cancer and blod disorders, including:
- Brain Tumors
- Solid Tumors
- Soft Tissue Tumors
- Sickle Cell disease
- Bleeding Disorders
- Clotting Disorders
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Pediatric Specialty Clinic* - Naples
- Patients Treated:
- Children and Adolescents Only
- For Appointment:
- Medical School:
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Pediatric Residency, Children's Hospital, Los Angeles, Cali.
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship, , Children's Hospital, Los Angeles, Cali.
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatric hematology-oncology
- Hospice and palliative care medicine
- Emad Salman, M.D.
- Cameron Nicholson, M.D.
- Craig MacArthur, M.D.
- Kelly Sawczyn, M.D.
- Pam Wojciki, MS, ARNP, RN-CS, GPN, CPHON
- Jennifer Vega, ARNP
As a Pediatric hematologist/oncologist, Craig MacArthur, M.D./PhD cares for children, adolescents, and young adults with malignancies and disorders of the blood. Dr. MacArthur specializes in treating cancer, bleeding/coagulation disorders, brain tumors, leukemia & lymphoma, neuroblastoma, palliative care, sickle cell disease, soft tissue tumors.
Dr. MacArthur earned his medical degree from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri in 1987. He completed his residency in pediatrics at the Pediatric residency at the Children's Hospital Los Angeles in 1989.
Focused on pediatric hematology and oncology medicine, Dr. MacArthur completed a fellowship in pediatric hematology/oncology at Pediatric residency at the Children's Hospital Los Angeles in 1993.
Dr. MacArthur also earned a doctorate in molecular biology at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Mo.
Dr. MacArthur is board certified in pediatrics, hospice and palliative care medicine, and pediatric hematology and oncology by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Memberships & Affiliations
Some of Dr. MacArthur's past and present professional memberships include:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (Member)
Awards & Recognitions
Dr. MacArthur has been awarded:
- US News and World Report Top Doctor™
- US News & World Report/Castle Connolly's Top Doctors™ (2012)
- Healthgrades Recognized Doctor