- Clinical Interests:
- Behavior Disorders
- Developmental Issues
- Communication Disorders
- Learning Challenges
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Pediatric Specialty Clinic* - Naples
- Patients Treated:
- Children and Adolescents Only
- For Appointment:
- Medical School:
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Mo.
- Pediatric Residency, Miami Children's Hospital, Miami, Fla.
- Pediatric Neurology Fellowship, University of Chicago, Comer Children's Hospital, Chicago, Ill.
- Board Certification(s):
- Neurology with special qualifications in Child Neurology
- Languages Spoken:
- Dr. Morales is fluent in English and Spanish.
As a Pediatric Neurologist, Dr. Morales treats children, adolescents, and young adults with diseases and disorders affecting the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and muscles.
Dr. Morales' clinical interests include behavior disorders, developmental issues, communication disorders, learning challenges, autism spectrum disorder, and ADHD.
She welcomes all children who need diagnosis and treatment for autism and other complex neurodevelopment disorders.
Dr. Morales is a medical graduate of University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, San Juan, Puerto Rico (1980). She completed internships (2007), followed by Pediatric Residency training at the University Pediatric Hospital, San Juan, Puerto Rico (2008). Dr. Morales completed her fellowship in Pediatric Neurology at the Harbor: UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, Calif.
Dr. Morales is Board Certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Memberships & Affiliations
Some of Dr. Morales's past and present professional memberships include:
- Member, American Academy of Neurology and Child Neurology
- Member, Florida Medical Association
- Member, Lee County Medical Society
- Member, Epilepsy Foundation of America
Dr. Morales was appointed instructor in pediatrics, University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and was the chief resident at UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, Calif.
She serves on the Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder Advisory Committee and the Florida Gulf Coast University Occupational Therapy Advisory Council
Dr. Morales is fluent in English and Spanish.
Awards & Recognitions
Dr. Morales has been awarded:
- Healthgrades Recognized Doctor (2011)
- Community Service Award
- Patients' Choice Award (2008 - 2009, 2011)
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)