- Clinical Interests:
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Developmental delays
- Language and communication disorders
- Learning challenges
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Pediatric Specialty Clinic* - Naples
- Patients Treated:
- Children and Adolescents Only
- For Appointment:
- Medical School:
- Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Mexico
- Pediatric Residency, Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, New York
- Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Fellowship, Rose F. Kennedy Center, Allbert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York
- Board Certification(s):
- Neurology with special qualifications in Child Neurology
- Languages Spoken:
- Dr. Papola is fluent in English and Spanish.
As a Pediatric Behavioralist, Dr. Papola treats children, adolescents, and young adults with behavioral or developmental problems and utilizes medication, psychotherapy, family therapy and/or direction for educational treatments within the child's school.
Dr. Papola' clinical interests include attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism spectrum disorder (ASD), developmental delays, language and communication disorders, learning challenges.
She welcomes all children who need diagnosis and treatment for autism and other complex neurodevelopment disorders.
Dr. Papola is a medical graduate of University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, San Juan, Puerto Rico (1980). She completed internships (2007), followed by Pediatric Residency training at the University Pediatric Hospital, San Juan, Puerto Rico (2008). Dr. Papola completed her fellowship in Developmental and Behavioral Medicine at the Harbor: UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, Calif.
Dr. Papola is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Memberships & Affiliations
Some of Dr. Papola's past and present professional memberships include:
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, American Medical Association and Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics