- Clinical Interests:
- Pediatric cancer and blod disorders, including:
- Brain Tumors
- Solid Tumors
- Soft Tissue Tumors
- Sickle Cell disease
- Bleeding Disorders
- Clotting Disorders
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Pediatric Specialty Clinic* - Naples
- Patients Treated:
- Children and Adolescents Only
- For Appointment:
- Medical School:
- American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Pediatric Residency, University of Florida in Gainesville, Fla.
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship, University of Florida in Gainesville, Fla.
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatric hematology-oncology
- Emad Salman, M.D.
- Cameron Nicholson, M.D.
- Craig MacArthur, M.D.
- Kelly Sawczyn, M.D.
- Pam Wojciki, MS, ARNP, RN-CS, GPN, CPHON
- Jennifer Vega, ARNP
Dr. Salman treats children, adolescents, and young adultswith malignancies and disorders of the blood. Dr. Salman specializes in treating cancer, blood disorders, bone marrow failure, and congenital immune deficiencies. He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anemia, Aplastic Anemia/Bone Marrow Failure, Bleeding Disorders, Leukemia, Low Platelet Counts, Low White Blood Cell Counts, Lymphoma, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Sickle Cell Diseas,e and Pediatric Cancers.
Dr. Salman earned his medical degree from American University of Beirut, Lebanon in 1987. He continued his medical training, completing both an internship (1989) and residency in pediatrics at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Fla. (1991).
With a focus on pediatric hematology and oncology medicine, Dr. Salman completed a fellowship in pediatric hematology/oncology at University of Florida in Gainesville, Fla. in 1994.
Dr. Salman is board certified in pediatrics, and hematology and oncology by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Memberships & Affiliations
Some of Dr. Salman's past and present professional memberships include:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (Member)
- American Society of Hematology (Member)
- Medical Executive Committee
- Credentials Committee
Emad Salman, M.D. is currently Medical Director of Hematology/Oncolgy at the Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida.
Awards & Recognitions
Dr. Salman has been awarded:
- US News and World Report Top Doctor™
- US News & World Report/Castle Connolly's Top Doctors™ (2012)
- Healthgrades Recognized Doctor