- Clinical Interests:
- General pediatric neurology
- Management of epilepsy and its comorbidities
- Cerebral palsy and spasticity
- Malformations of the central nervous system
- Neurodevelopmental disabilities
- Post-infectious disease
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Pediatric Specialty Clinic* - Naples
- Patients Treated:
- Children and Adolescents Only
- For Appointment:
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Tex.
- Pediatric Residency, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Tex.
- Pediatric Neurology Fellowship, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Col.
- Board Certification(s):
- Neurology with special qualifications in Child Neurology
Dr. Stroud treats children, adolescents, and young adults with diseases and disorders affecting the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and muscles.
Dr. Stroud' clinical interests include general pediatric neurology, migraines, management of epilepsy and its comorbidities, cerebral palsy, concussions, tics, malformations of the central nervous system, neurodevelopmental disabilities, and post-infectious disease.
He welcomes all children who need evaluation for any neurological condition.
Dr. Stroud is a medical graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas (2005). He completed his Pediatric Residency training at the University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas. Dr. Stroud completed his fellowship in Pediatric Neurology at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado.
Dr. Stroud is Board Certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Memberships & Affiliations
Some of Dr. Stroud's past and present professional memberships include:
- Member, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Awards & Recognitions
Dr. Stroud has been awarded:
- Patients' Choice Award (2012)