- Clinical Interests:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Developmental delays
- Communication disorders
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Learning challenges
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Patients Treated:
- Children and Adolescents Only
- For Appointment:
- Medical School:
- University of the Philippines College of Medicine, Manila, Philippines
- Pediatric Residency, University of Illinois in Chicago
- Developmental Pediatrics Fellowship, Brown University School of Medicine in Providence, R.I.
- Board Certification(s):
- Developmental-behavioral Pediatrics
As a Pediatric Behavioralist, Dr. Steckler treats children, adolescents, and young adults with behavioral or developmental problems and utilizes medication, psychotherapy, family therapy and/or direction for educational treatments within the child's school.
Dr. Steckler's clinical interests include Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays, chromosomal disorders, learning challenges.
She welcomes all children who need diagnosis and treatment for autism and other complex neurodevelopment disorders.
Dr. Steckler completed her medical degree and Pediatric Residency training at the State University of New York Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, N.Y. Dr. Steckler completed her fellowship in Developmental and Behavioral Medicine at the University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dr. Steckler is Board Certified in Pediatrics and Developmental-behavioral Pediatrics.
Memberships & Affiliations
Some of Dr. Steckler's past and present professional memberships include:
- Member, American Board of Pediatrics
- Member, Society of Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics