- Clinical Interests:
- Ear infections
- Tonsil and adenoid problems
- Airway obstruction, noisy breathing and sleep apnea
- Nose and sinus problems
- Hearing and speech concerns
- Patients Treated:
- Children & Adolescents Only
- For Appointment:
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Tex.
- Head and Neck Internship, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
- Head and Neck Residency, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
- Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Tex.
- Board Certification(s):
A pediatric otolaryngologist, Dr. Werle treats children, adolescents, and young adults with ear, nose and throat conditions, such as: tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and insertion of pressure-equalizing tubes.
Dr. Werle manages a variety of congenital and acquired conditions of the head and neck, including voice disorders, hearing concerns, respiratory problems, sleep disorders, sinusitis, airway obstruction and complex ear disease.
Dr. Werle is trained in all areas of pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat medicine).
He earned his medical degree at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas. He completed a general surgery internship and an otolaryngology—head and neck surgery residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. He completed a pediatric otolaryngology fellowship at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Memberships & Affiliations
Some of his past and present professional memberships include:
- Member of the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology