New Phone Number 239-424-3765
Advantage Membership Program
For more than 20 years, SHARE Club has been serving residents of Southwest Florida ages 50 and older.
Your advantage membership allows you access to our discount program, free screenings and other events throughout the year. $10 annual fee.
Benefits of Joining SHARE Club Advantage:
- Membership in our Community Discount Program
- 20% discount in Lee Health Gift Shops and Cafeterias.
- Computer Learning Center
- SHARE Club Luncheons
- Health Screenings
- Life Long Learning Classes
- Community Discounts
- Newsletter - SHARE Club Presents
- Opportunities to meet and socialize with others
- Medicare Insurance Counseling
- Access to activities at Grand Court Retirement Community located on College Parkway
- Exercise and Wellness Classes
- Dine and Discover New Friends Program
- Discount Prescription Program
- Complementary Guest pass
- Group Travel Opportunities
- Membership discount at Cape Coral Wellness Center and Lee Center for Rehabilitation and Wellness.
SHARE Club Plus
Entitles you to all the benefits of SHARE Club Advantage members, as well as unlimited access to events and services at SHARE Club Plus North. $25 annual fee.
Some of the extra benefits of SHARE Club Plus:
- $10 pool pass to the North Fort Myers Community Pool
- Wireless Internet and computer access
- Copy and fax service
- Blood Pressure checks
- Dinner Dances
- Special celebrations and health lectures
- Weekly classes and events
Why Should You Join SHARE Club?
If you are interested in getting to know new people, participate in group fitness activities, attend health screenings and exclusive presentations by some of the premier physicians in the area, SHARE Club is your link to a healthier lifestyle!
Depending on what level of membership you choose - SHARE Club Advantage or SHARE Club Plus - you will have access to weekly social activities and classes, as well as our community discount program and Travel Club!
All members will also receive our newsletter, "SHARE Club Presents," which comes out 6 times a year to keep you informed about SHARE Club activities, new medical procedures and events in the community.
How to Join -
- Simply print and complete
and drop it in the mail.
- To apply and pay by phone, contact SHARE Club at 239-424-3765.
We'll send you a welcome package with your new membership key tag, as well as a complete list of SHARE Club benefits.
E-Mail the SHARE Club at:
FALL PREVENTION, ACOVE AND Balance clinic program
Who should call the Balance Clinic:
Click here to learn about our Balance Clinic and therapies available to treat balance disorders.
This program is conducted by Older Adult Services and Lee Center for Wellness and Rehabilitation of Lee Health.
ACOVE (ASSESSING CARE OF VULNERABLE ELDERS) CLICK ON ANY FORM BELOW TO PRINT
Contact Older Adult Services
Phone Number 239-424-3765