Find an Orthopedic Specialist at Lee Health
At Lee Health, we take pride in our orthopedics program. Patients come from all 50 states and around the world to meet with the orthopedic experts working with Lee Health.
Three of our four hospitals, Cape Coral Hospital, Lee Memorial Hospital and Gulf Coast Medical Center, have consistently been recognized for orthopedic excellence. And Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida has first-class pediatric orthopedic specialists offering the same level of expertise and care for our younger patients.
We are involved in the comprehensive planned course of treatment and post-op rehabilitation of our patients every step of the way. This system of care has made the Total Joint Center a model for other wellness-based joint replacement programs, and the largest joint replacement program in Southwest Florida.
Continually staying at the forefront of care, Lee Health's orthopedic program help patients every step of the way so they can return to an active lifestyle.
Lee Health's Orthopedic Program is involved in the comprehensive planned course of treatment and post-op rehabilitation of our patients - every step of the way.
From degenerative joint diseases to sports injury the orthopedic surgeons affiliated with Lee Health are experts in joints.
Our Orthopedic Nurse Navigators work closely with surgeons in the joint replacement program and help guide you and your family through your experience to ensure the best results.
Orthopedic care for a variety of conditions and injuries
Lee Health's affilated orthopedic doctors are conveniently located across Southwest Florida. They collaborate with multidisciplinary teams that may include rheumatologists, podiatrists, primary care physicians and other clinicians for the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions or injuries such as:
- Arthritis, including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Bursitis, which is an inflammation of one or more of the major joints of the body such as the shoulder, elbows, hips and knees
- Back pain, including lower back pain and nerve impingement that can be caused by a herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease, which results in damage to the discs in your back from injury or aging
- Degenerative joints, including the knees, hips, ankles or shoulders requiring treatment that may include up to a total knee joint replacement, hip joint replacement, ankle replacement or shoulder replacement
- Elbow pain, including tennis elbow, baseball elbow and golfer’s elbow
- Fibromyalgia, which is characterized by chronic pain in the soft tissue and muscle surrounding the body’s joints
- Foot pain, which can be caused by bone spurs, sprains, tendonitis and more
- Fractures of the bones, including emergency trauma injuries or stress fractures
- Hand and wrist pain, such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis or trigger finger
- Knee injuries, including tears of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), medial collateral ligament (MCL) and meniscus (cartilage)
- Neck pain, such as soft tissue injuries or cervical disc degeneration
- Osteomyelitis, which is a bone infection caused by bacteria or other germs
- Shoulder pain or injuries, including shoulder dislocation, AC joint separation and rotator cuff tears
- Sports injuries, including ankle sprains, joint dislocations, runner’s knee and many others that may be caused by trauma, overuse or simply aging
Orthopedic imaging services at Lee Health
Lee Health offers convenient orthopedic imaging services across Southwest Florida at our clinics and award-winning hospitals.
The pediatric physicians and staff at Golisano Children’s Hospital have a wide range of experience and provide comprehensive pediatric orthopedic services for our young patients.