Patient Safety Education ModuleClick here
Lee Health Mandatory Education ModuleClick here
Medical Staff Matters Newsletter - Current Issue
Welcome to Lee Health Medical Staff Website
Thank you for being a member of the Lee Health medical staff. We want to make sure that you and your patients have an exceptional experience at Lee Health.
This website was developed with the intent to be used as a tool for physician specific information. We hope this can be your "one stop shop" for news and information regarding medical staff topics around Lee Health. If you are coming here for the first time, there are a lot of things you can do here:
- Check for latest news regarding the hospital. Check the "Medical Staff Matters” section.
- See who your department chair is. Check out "Medical Staff Leadership".
- Need to review the Bylaws, General or department rules and regulations? See the “Bylaws/Rules/Regs” section.
We hope that the resources available on this site are just one of the many ways that we can facilitate efficient communication between the hospital and our physicians.
If you have any other questions or comments, use the Contact Medical Staff Services. We hope this website helps you stay informed and engaged.
Medical Staff Services Offered:
- Credentialing, credentialing and privileging processes for medical and allied health professional staff;
- Support the Medical Executive Committees, Credentialing Committee, Department Meetings, Physician Leadership Council Committee, Bylaws Committee and others as assigned;
- Ensure all Medical Staff members and Allied Health Professional members are properly vetted according to the requirements of the Medical Staff Bylaws, federal and state government as well as by regulatory agencies by providing primary-source and accurate verification services;
- Maintenance of the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, credentialing database and data reporting of credentials for medical and allied health professional staff
Additionally, our staff serves as liaisons between the medical staff, administration and other departments at Lee Health.
ARE YOU RENEWAL READY? POINT. CLICK. RECORD CE/CME
The Florida Department of Health now reviews your continuing education records in the Department's electronic tracking system, powered by CE Broker, at the time of license renewal.
If the practitioner's continuing education records are complete, they will be able to renew their license without interruption.
If the practitioner's continuing education records are not complete, they will be prompted to enter their remaining continuing education hours before proceeding with their license renewal.
If your hours are not all reported, you are at risk of not being able to renew your license. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO REPORT YOUR CE/CME!
STEP 1 TAKE COURSES
Complete all the courses required for your profession's license renewal. Not sure what you need to complete this biennium? Find out at CE Broker and use the free course search to find Board-approved CE.
STEP 2 REPORT CE/CME
Submit your certificates of CE/CME completion to the DOH in a simple system.
STEP 3 REVIEW RECORDS FOR COMPLETION
Review the progress you've made towards compliance with CE tracking tools. The official CE Compliance Transcript displays what credits are required, how many have been reported, what you still need to complete. Check this on your computer or the free mobile app.
STEP 4 BE RENEWAL READY
Once you know you are compliant and all your CE is successfully reported to the DOH, relax until it is time to renew. Be stress-free by being renewal ready far before the deadline.
Visit ----- www.RenewalReady.com to learn more and create a FREE account so you can view your official CE records.
Visit ----- Florida Board of Medicine www.flboardofmedicine.gov/
Visit ---- Florida Board of Osteopathic Medicine http://floridasosteopathicmedicine.gov/
Staff Physician of the Month – January 2018
Anthony Pietroniro, M.D.
Click here for the Physician of the Month Nomination form.