New Credentialed Provider Orientation
We would like to welcome you to Lee Health. To provide you with consistent information in an easily accessible format before you arrive to take care of patients, you must review all the presentations bulleted below.
Completion of the Mandatory Education Module and the online CME is a requirement for initial credentialing. Privileges will not be granted until the Mandatory Education Module and Patient Safety CME are completed.
- MANDATORY EDUCATION MODULE: Print quiz and return with application.
- CLICK HERE to print the mandatory education quiz.
CLICK HERE to view the mandatory
The Patient Safety CME is an on-line video, after watching the video, complete the on-line quiz and evaluation.
A few important notes before you begin:
a. This video has three segments that will run continuously.
d. Make sure your audio is on.
CLICK HERE to view the video and complete the embedded quiz and evaluation for this CME course.
- CLICK HERE to print the acknowledgement form. This form attests that you have received a copy of the mandatory education information, patient safety CME, restraints policy and behavioral restraints progress note form.
Epic Inpatient Provider E-Learning Modules
Our goal at Lee Health is to equip our providers with the best tools available to create a safe and effective care delivery environment for our patients. Lee Health utilizes the Epic System© electronic health record to manage our patient care. Epic computer training is required based on a provider's practice needs.
You MUST complete this e-learning prior to your Epic training.
CLICK HERE to proceed to the E-Learning modules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
What you need to know - review these materials at our earliest convenience.
- Informed Consent
- Behave in a Professional and Civil Manner
- Standards of Conduct
- Restraints Policy
- Behavioral Restraints Progress Note Form#5792
- Credo Behaviors
- Professional Conduct Policy
- Medical Staff Organizational Chart
- Expectations of Practitioners Granted Privileges
- Absolute Red Rule
- Proper Use of Abbreviations
- Admission Status
- Medical Staff Quality Guide to Services
- Person on Call Quick Reference
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Medical Staff Obligations & Independence
- Compliance Powerpoint
- Compliance handout
- Care Management
- Clinical Documentation
- Medical Staff Quality
- Epic Orientation