Staff Physician of the Month - February 2019
Phyllis Neef, M.D.
Background and Training
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellowships: Kettering Medical Center
- Residency: Kettering Medical Center
- Medical School: Wright State Unviersity
Dr. Neef was nominated by employees and physicians who describe her as:
- A tireless champion for our patients and families, compassion towards all even in difficult or uncomfortable situations and true role model.
- Her kindness, compassion and advocacy for all patients serve as an inspiration to every physician fortunate enough to meet and work with her.
- She is truly a champion for patients and an example for all of us to emulate.
She is always willing to listen and help others be the best that they can be when taking care of our patients.
Click here for the Physician of the Month Nomination form.
To view an archive of previous Physicians of the Month view our archives