Staff Physician of the Month - April 2019
Bryant L. Vuong, M.D.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Background and Training
- Board Certification: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Fellowship: John Dempsey Hospital
- Residency: Tufts New England Medical Center
- Medical School: Nova SE University-Davie
Dr. Vuong was nominated by employees and physicians who describe him as:
- An outstanding physician. He is dedicated to his work, staff and patients. He is always open to feedback and opportunities for improvement. He advocates for his patients and seeks the best outcomes.
- He is very caring and attentive and always ensures his patients receive the best care and treatment.
- He goes above and beyond to serve our patients and he truly connects with them.
- Dr. Vuong is professional, understanding and compassionate with patients and families.
- He has a wonderful bedside manner. I am proud to work with such a phenomenal physician.
- His strong work ethic and excellent patient care has created a buzz that is exhilarating among staff. Dr. Vuong's collegial approach with communicating with other physicians has brought the Rehab Hospital recognition. He treats staff members with respect and has built strong bonds, trust and friendships. He truly makes every day worth coming to work and he motivates every one he comes in contact by his humility, compassion, consistent quality in patient care, and positive attitude. No one deserves this recognition more than him.
Click here for the Physician of the Month Nomination form.
To view an archive of previous Physicians of the Month view our archives