Contact the Rehabilitation Hospital
The Rehabilitation Hospital is an inpatient rehabilitation center located within Lee Memorial Hospital. We provide an array of physical medicine and rehabilitation options for patients with functional limitations caused by injuries and acquired and congenital conditions. Our staff is here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Call us at 239-343-3900.
Questions or Comments
Hours of Operation
- Rehab physician/designee: Available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Rehab nursing: Available 24 hours /day, 7 days/week
- Therapy services: Available 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., 7 days/week
- Care Management and Social Work: Available 8 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Mon. - Sat.
- Psychology Services: Available 7 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., Mon. - Fri. (Onsite with two per diem psychologists also on staff)
Patients admitted to the adult inpatient rehabilitation program are scheduled for at least three hours of therapy a day including physical, occupational, and speech therapy for a minimum of five days a week. Therapy services are available on the weekends. On the weekends you will receive limited therapy sessions.