Our staff of female licensed physical therapists have specialized training in women’s issues. All sessions are conducted in private treatment rooms and our approach is gentle and respectful.
Women’s Health Rehabilitation is available for a variety of conditions, including:
- Incontinence and other bladder symptoms
- Pelvic pain
- Osteoporosis pain
- Lymphedema, post-mastectomy stiffness and other cancer treatment related conditions
- Pregnancy discomfort
- Scar pain from C-sections or other abdominal surgery
Our physical therapists offer:
- Hands-on therapy to soften muscle tension and/or scar tissue
- Individualized flexibility and strengthening exercises
- Education in self-care and comfort measures
- Computerized biofeedback as indicated
- Pilates-based rehabilitation techniques by a certified Pilates rehabilitation practitioner
A referral from your physician office is needed before therapies can begin. To schedule your therapy, please call 239-424-1499.