About This Specialty
Obstetrics & Gynecology are medical specialties focused on women. Obstetrics is the care of pregnant women, including preconception, pregnancy, labor and childbirth. Gynecology covers a woman’s general health, including care of reproductive organs and breasts, treatment of infections, training in surgery to correct pelvic organ or urinary tract problems and the management of hormonal disorders.
Our specialists provide medical, surgical, preventative and pre and postnatal care, as well as assistance with family planning.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Irregular menstruation
- Pelvic floor dysfunctions
- Precancerous and cancerous abnormalities
- Premenstrual syndrome
Our Care Team
Before Your Appointment Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.