At Lee Health we offer a family-centered birth experience at two locations. The staff of the Family Birth Suites at Cape Coral Hospital and at HealthPark Medical Center strives to make the birth experience a family-centered event wherever you choose to give birth.
At HealthPark Medical Center we offer spacious labor, delivery and recovery rooms, postpartum rooms, and our OB Special Care Unit for our special needs mothers.
We are currently renovating our HealthPark Medical Center rooms and units so that we may better serve you.
At Cape Coral Hospital, in one spacious and comfortably decorated room, parents experience labor, celebrate delivery, and spend time together with their new baby after the delivery.
Our nurses are experts in the care of mothers and their babies. They offer specialized care before, during, and after your baby is born as well as excellent nursing advice. Interpreter services are available to non-English speaking patients and their families.
You, along with help and guidance from your doctor or nurse midwife, choose the birth experience that's right for you. Whatever your choice, we are here to help make waiting for baby a happy time.
If you’re expecting a new addition, we invite you to learn more about our family-focused approach to maternity care. We think you’ll appreciate all the ways we make your baby’s birth a more personal and enjoyable experience for your family.
YoMingo Pregnancy and Parenting Course
Are you expecting? Lee Health offers anytime, anywhere education through YoMingo, a program designed to give you convenient access to valuable information. It includes the tools and support you need at every stage of pregnancy, birth and beyond.
YoMingo gives you access to:
- Evidence-based education on pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, and newborn care
- Information specific to your arrival and stay at Cape Coral Hospital or HealthPark Medical Center
- Community health resources
- List of available classes and support groups
- Pregnancy milestones
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Feeding log
- Personal journal
To sign up for this education powered by YoMingo, please click here.
- Once you have clicked the link, you will be asked to answer a few questions, then click “Submit”.
- You will receive an email invitation to log into YoMingo that contains a link, your user name, and your temporary password. You will be required to create a new password upon the first login.
- Once you have logged in the first time, you can access YoMingo on any device that has an internet connection, or you may also download the free “MyYoMingo” app from the Droid or iPhone play app store on your device, then log into the app using the same user name and password.
- If you ever forget your password, just go to the login page on your web browser, myyomingo.com, or open up your app, and click “Forgot password” and then you can re-set it.
- This is available on any device and comes in multiple languages.
For any questions or concerns, please contact 239-343-5271 between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday or email Prenatalemail@example.com
Disclaimer: The information in YoMingo is NOT intented to take the place of a healthcare provider or any information that your healthcare provider has discussed with you about your own personal health and the health of your baby. It is imperative and advised that you find prenatal care and work with your healthcare provider throughout your pregnancy to keep yourself and your baby happy, healthy, and safe. Always call your healthcare provider with any question you may have about your pregnancy and baby. By creating an account on YoMingo, you have verified that you have read and agree to this disclaimer.
Already registered? Log in to YoMingo Pregnancy and Parenting Course here.
Email us at OBServices@leehealth.org.