Community Contributions Program - Outreach
Lee Health is a not-for-profit public health system with the primary mission of providing patient care. Lee Health is dedicated to giving back to its local community through the Office of Community Affairs. All requests for Lee Health support should be submitted to the Office of Community Affairs for consideration.
Our goal is to contribute in support of health resources, particularly for our most vulnerable populations. Lee Health partners with others to ensure that:
- Our community investments align with our mission to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.
- Our community is healthy and vibrant; we partner to improve health equity and access.
- Our community is an environment that attracts and sustains a diverse Lee Health workforce to provide the best patient care for our residents and guests.
If there are other ways Lee Health can be of support to an organization please let us know at CommunityAffairs@LeeHealth.org.
Lee Health considers health outreach requests from community organizations in southwest Florida that have a health-related goal for an event, group, or other. Over 100 clinicians and experts comprise the Community Affairs Outreach Team and provide health services and resources to the community through meaningful outreach events and program.
This support may include topics or tailored support for:
- Community health and human services
- Education and workforce development
- Statement of community need
Examples of health outreach requests include, but are not limited to:
- Health fairs
- Career fairs
- Presentations or workshops on a health-related topic (virtual or in-person)
- Health services, screenings, and assessments
- Supply or food donations
- Other in-kind support
Community Affairs outreach services are tailored to fit the health needs of our partner organizations and communities, including, but not limited to:
- Underserved populations including, but not limited to, minority, veteran, and elderly communities
- Corporate or nonprofit organizations and employees
- Professional or educational organizations and groups
Lee Health may choose to attend or evaluate first-time programs or events to assess potential for future support. All requests will be evaluated on an individual basis. Lee Health is committed to maintaining and building sustainable community partnerships.
Lee Health designs health outreach services and programs to positively impact the greatest number of individuals through evidence-based strategies and coordination with the robust team of Lee Health clinicians and experts. Lee Health supports opportunities to create sustainable and holistic solutions to health needs in the southwest Florida community. Priority is given to efforts that demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Address significant and emergent needs within our community as referenced in the Lee County Community Health Needs Assessment
- Improve the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we serve
- Enable long-term community capacity building and sustainability
- Demonstrate partnership building and collaboration
Please submit your request using the digital application platform.
We will contact you within two weeks to discuss your request. A Community Affairs team member will be assigned to your request and may contact you with specific questions or to request additional information.
We may also ask for you to visit our Community Affairs team to present and discuss your request.
Organizations that receive support should submit an Outcome Status Report describing progress toward project goals and outcomes achieved. Submissions are due within 90 days of event.
Timeline for Application Review
Requests for health outreach services and support should be submitted at least 90 days before your requested event. Lee Health welcomes requests for partnership at any time.
Request for Lee Health Support
All requests for health outreach services and support should be submitted at least 90 days before the event. The following information is required for consideration.
Contact CommunityAffairs@LeeHealth.org if you have questions or need assistance.