Lee Health United Way Campaign | Sept. 1 - 30
Join Others to Give Something Amazing! Pledge Today and Change Lives!
Provide new hope to your community and create a better reality for people in need. We invite you to make a pledge today, experience the joy of generosity, and change lives!
Pledge cards were sent to all Lee Health employees (interoffice) and volunteers. Completed pledge cards may be returned to the United Way collection box at your facility or sent to:
Peggy Andrews - Community Affairs
4211 Metro Parkway, Ste. 300
Fort Myers, FL 33916
Online donations can be made by completing the payroll deduction form below or by credit card here.
*Your payroll contribution from last year will automatically renew unless you contact [email protected] to change. Please review your pay stub to confirm the amount you are giving per pay period.*
Top Five Reasons to Give to United Way
- One contribution to the United Way campaign means you are helping support more than 262 programs in over 96 local partner agencies and initiatives that assist our friends, neighbors, family and co-workers.
- United Way dollars remain local, helping people in OUR community.
- Last year, United Way agencies provided service to more than 400,000 people throughout our community. That’s about 1 in every 2 people!
- Extensive volunteer involvement allows the United Way to keep fundraising costs extremely low, over 94.4% of every dollar given goes back to the community.
- Community volunteers evaluate agency performance and thoroughly study agency budgets to make sure United Way dollars are spent efficiently and with impact.
In 2021, the United Way assisted over 90 self-identified Lee Health employees:
- distributed $14,973 in relief to Lee Health families through their Lee Health Employee Assistance Fund.
- fielded over 80,545 phone calls through the United Way 2-1-1 hotline.
- helped file over 6,659 tax returns through their Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program, bringing in over $9.78 million in returns!
- served 1,608 veterans, active duty military, and their families through Mission United.
- provided over $6.9 million in medical care through WeCare.
Reach out to our site leaders!
|Cape Coral Hospital||Jessica Plante & Elizabeth Robinson|
|Coconut Point||Jamie Hoover & Sydney Constantine|
|HealthPark Medical Center||Teresa Frank|
|Golisano Children's Hospital of SWFL||Laura Ortiz & Deb Lasalle|
|Gulf Coast Medical Center||Judy Landas & Samantha Smith|
|Corporate||Marissa McCullers & Peggy Andrews|
|Regional Cancer Center||Alicia Fogel|
|I.S. - 9299 College Pkwy||Sherri Widen|
|Practice Manager Lee Wound Care Clinic||Tarsha Brown|
LPG Email Communications
|Lee Memorial Hospital||Jennifer James-Bass & Matthew Diaz|