Lee Health Specialty Hospitals Fast Facts
Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida - a state-of-the-art pediatric facility that delivers vital and lifesaving care for children and their families throughout the region. Our highly trained staff are motivated by the belief that every child is special and deserves the best care possible.
- Golisano provides a variety of specialized services to take care of all of our community’s children from emergency care to behavioral health, surgery to critical care, orthopedics, cancer treatment, cardiology, and more.
- Golisano is one of the newest members of Children’s Miracle Network. Through this membership, all donations made at local businesses will stay in Southwest Florida to support our community children’s hospital.
- Fast Facts:
- Number of Emergency Department Visits: 39,000+
- Number of Unique Patients Seen Annually: 95,000+
- Number of Total Visits Annually: 371,000+
- Number of Pediatric Surgeries Performed: 4,000+
- Number of Pediatric Providers: 500+
- Number of People Helped Through Child Advocacy Programs: 95,000+
- For 3 years in a row 2016-2018 Golisano Children’s Hospital’s leading-edge, high quality care was recognize by The Leapfrog Group when it named Golisano a “Top Hospital” in the U.S.
- Home to the region’s only state-designated Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Center.
- The Emergency Department is a July 2019 recipient of the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) Lantern Award for excellence in safety and quality.
- Recognized as Asthma Friendly by the Florida Asthma Coalition – as state wide award recognizing hospitals and outpatient providers that create a safe and healthy environment for patients with asthma, meeting criteria for improving care and outcomes for patients while reducing emergency room visits and hospitalizations.
Rehab Hospital Lee Memorial
- Located inside Lee Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital is dedicated to rebuilding lives and renewing hope. We provide thorough professional and modern treatments for neurological and orthopedic injuries as well as emotional support.
- Fast Facts:
- Number of Beds: 60
- Number of Employees: 160+
- Number of Physiatrists: 3
- Number of Medical Staff: 1000+
- Age of Patients Treaded: Minimum 8-years-old
- Accredited by The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Hospitals (CARF) for adults and children 8 and above.
- Designated as a “Center of Excellence” by the Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association (NDTA) for the adult population – the first of its kind in the nation.
Each of our hospitals serve a specific geographic population where we are your community hospital.
- Regional Footprint:
- Golisano is the only Children’s hospital between Tampa and Miami.
- Lee Health Trauma Center serves a five county region.
- Regional Cancer Center
- LPG - individual level of care
- Healthy Life Center – focus on preventative care
Healthy Life Center Locations:
- A full-service health and fitness center in the heart of a modern community.
- This facility includes a six-lane outdoor pool, fitness classes, weights and strength machines, a basketball court, personal trainers and lifestyle classes and seminars. This HLC also houses a family medicine clinic and rehabilitation services to treat residents of Babcock and the surrounding counties.
- A full-service fitness center with a personalized approach. This facility offers a wide range of services and programs for the entire family, including cardio & strength equipment, physical therapy, an indoor pool, pickle ball courts, yoga, classes and educational seminars.
- Located within the Lee Health Coconut Point facility the HLC offers a variety of services and education that support healthy lifestyles, early detection of disease, and chronic disease management. This facility includes a teaching kitchen, multiple education spaces, holistic treatment rooms, a teaching garden, and a yoga and meditation studio.
- A convenient and personalized fitness center in the heart of Lee County. This facility provides strength training equipment, cardio machines, and unlimited group fitness classes. The HLC also offers physical therapy services designed to fit into your exercise and rehabilitation program.