Community Based Care Services
Lee Health Services
- Secure way to access medical records. View health summary, medication and test results
- Review, request and cancel appointments
- View statements and pay bills
- Receive important health reminders
- Request prescription renewals
- Manage health care for your loved ones
- Send secure messages to your physician’s office
- 24/7/365 on-demand Telehealth for nonemergency symptoms
- Self Pay ($49)
- Average wait time: 5-7 minutes
- Also through Lee Health Mobile app
Remote Patient Monitoring
This virtual solution treats patients in the most appropriate care setting based on where they are most comfortable—their home.
- Patients are referred to the program by physician/provider
- Patients receive a health kit to securely transmit biometric data to clinicians
- The health team helps patient activate, enroll, and start taking vital signs
- Clinical teams monitor 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday and intervene when needed
For more information call 239-561-5050
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth house call team arrives at your door ready to treat a wide variety of illnesses and conditions, 8 a.m to 10 p.m seven days a week:
- COVID-19, colds and flu
- Respiratory infections
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, fever
- Sprains and minor fractures
- Urinary tract infections, migraine and more
Please call 239-301-3730 or visit www.dispatchhealth.com or download the DispatchHealth app.
Lee Convenient Care
When non-life threatening injuries or illnesses happen unexpectedly, Lee Convenient Care is the place to go with locations in the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples area. Extended hours, seven days a week.
- Sprains and strains
- Cold and flu treatment that is easier and faster than emergency rooms.
- Walk-Ins Welcome
Health Education/Chronic Disease Management
Lee Health’s experts provide resources to our community so you can learn more about what you need to stay out of the hospital, reduce risk of disease, and live a healthy life. We offer programs through Lee Health Solutions, which focus on
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes
- Chronic disease and chronic pain
- Individualized nutrition plans
- In-person and virtual
- Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Estero
Call 239-424-3120 or email [email protected]
Lee Health Solutions
Lee Health Solutions, a department of Lee Health, offers a team of Registered Nurses, Registered Dietitians, and Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialists who will work with you to help develop a plan and provide you with the tools to improve your health, lower your risk for future disease, and/or help you manage your chronic disease to improve your quality of life.
In addition, our Healthy Life Center Education/Navigation locations provide many community presentations on a variety of topics to help you live your best life. Need to find a doctor? The staff at the Healthy Life Center can help with that too.
Medication Therapy Management
Want to learn more about managing your medications? Our pharmacists provide a comprehensive outpatient service called medication therapy management (MTM) at no cost to you.
- Purpose of medications
- Side effects
- Options for affordability
- Proper administration and timing
- Self-care recommendations
Nurse navigators provide one-on-one encouragement and education. They explain treatments, connect patients with services, and address patient needs. They serve as an invaluable liaison during a stressful time.
Their services include:
- Transitional care
- Complex care
- High-risk pregnancy
- Patients who are at high risk for hospital readmission
- Prolonged hospital/skilled nursing facility stays
Behavioral Health and Primary Care
We work closely with patients and family members to develop a therapy program that supports a return to a full, productive life. Our specialists are now integrating Behavioral Health into primary care practices for timely intervention.
The team will provide:
- Short-term therapeutic support
- Bridging and referrals to longer-term therapy
- Case management
- Links to community resources
Lee Health Behavioral Health Care Management – 239-343-1890