Nancy McGovern, RN, MSM
Current Term: 2019-2022
Elected in 1998
- Audit Committee, chair
- Community Health Improvement Committee, member
- Currently a Case Manager, Millennium Physician Group
- Faith and Virtue Institute, Board Member
- Previously served two terms as Vice Chair on Board of Directors
- Previously served three terms as Secretary on Board of Directors.
- Registered Nurse with over 40 years in health care knowledge in hospital setting, clinical research, insurance, and home care.
- Florida Nurses Association, Present: Member; Former: Chair of Awards Committee, State Board of Directors, PAC Committee, President Local District, Clinical Excellence Committee
- American Heart Association, Present "Go Red" Member
- American Cancer Association, Volunteer Leadership Committee (formally Board of Directors) Past
- Catholic Advisory Committee, Honorary Status
- Republican State Committee Woman-Executive Committee Member
- Catholic Medical Society Member
- Former Board Member
* Venetian Ball Committee
* Rotary, Fort Myers South
- Appointed by Gov. Jeb Bush to sit on the Board of Directors for the Florida Center of Nursing, Former Member.
- Hodges University, MSM; Management
- University of South Florida, BSN; Nursing
- Institute of Risk Management; Risk Management License