Estimates & Costs
Request a Cost Estimate
We make every effort to ensure estimates are accurate and include all anticipated charges.
When requesting an estimate there are some items you will need:
- Name of the procedure or the corresponding procedure code
- Insurance Card, if applicable
Keep in mind
If you have private insurance:
- Your insurer's negotiated discount may not be the same as other insurers
- Your plan's coverage levels, copays, deductible, and other details will affect your bill
If you have Medicare:
- Medicare sets the price it will pay for all hospital services.
- Medicare pays for many health care expenses but not all of them.
- Your coverage and charges may be different if you have other insurance through your or your spouse's job, or supplemental insurance
If you have Medicaid:
- Medicaid sets the price it will pay for all hospital services.
- Generally, Medicaid recipients are not responsible for any portion of the bill.
Most of all, remember we're here to help. If you have questions about how much of your hospital cost insurance may cover, contact our Patient Billing department.
How much do procedures typically cost?
Click here to understand how much procedures typically cost.
Please note: If it has been more than six weeks since your hospital stay and your insurance has not yet paid its share of the hospital bill, please contact your insurance provider to expedite payment. If your insurance plan does not pay, you may be liable for full payment of the bill.
Our hospital does not receive financial support from taxes or other government programs. We depend on insurers and patients paying their bills so we can keep our hospitals running and continue to provide health care in our region.