Hurricane Ian Assistance
No one is fully prepared to deal with a disaster like Hurricane Ian. Lee Health knows firsthand the impact on our community and those who call SW Florida home. We understand the financial burden you may be facing and the emotional stress this can bring. We are here to help. Please contact us at 239-424-1500 or 800-809-9906 if you are unable to pay this outstanding balance. Our customer service team can assist with payment options; flexible payment plans or possibly even debt forgiveness. Proudly serving our community. We are stronger together.
- After we have processed payments from your insurance, Medicare or Medicaid, and any discounts you may be eligible for, you may receive a bill for remaining charges you are responsible to pay.
- If you are unable to pay your bill in full, our specialists can work with you to set up a plan to pay your balance over time.
- Lee Health can extend short term monthly payment plans.
- Should you require an extended payment plan contact MyCare Finance for a low cost program with no credit check.
- Patients who are not eligible under our Financial Assitance Program may be offered discounts on a sliding scale based on income
- An uninsured discount is extended
- A prompt pay discount may be offered for paying for your services in advance or at the time they are rendered
Call 239-424-1500 or 800-809-9906 to talk to someone about whether you qualify for one of our discount programs.