Need Help Finding Resources?
Below are some website links and phone numbers to help you find caregiver assistance resources.
- ACCESS Florida - Food assistance program (SNAP), medical assistance (Medicaid), and temporary cash assistance for families with children (TANF).
- Free Virtual Baby Care Class - Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
-Call to reserve your spot at 239-565-8371 or 239-989-7332
- Caregiver Action Network
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving
- The John A. Hartford Foundation - Resources for Older Adults, Family Caregivers, and Health Care Providers
- Well Spouse Association
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline – 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- NAMI Helpline – 1-800-950-NAMI (6264)
- Lee Behavioral Health