Lee Memorial Hospital is the flagship hospital for Lee Health and a Level II Trauma Center, servicing Lee county and the surrounding areas. The hospital houses The Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility.
- Established: 1916
- Type of Facility: Acute Care
- Number of Beds: 415 (Total)
- Number of Patients Seen Annually: 50,000+
- Number of Physicians: 1000+
- Number of Employees: 1400 +/-
- Number of Volunteers: 500+
- Lee Memorial Hospital is a 355-bed acute care facility and is the flagship hospital for Lee Health.
- Lee Memorial Hospital and The Rehabilitation Hospital employ more than 1,400 individuals, have a medical staff of more than 1,000 and benefit from the generosity of more than 500 volunteers.
- Located within Lee Memorial Hospital is The Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility. It is the only licensed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility in Lee County.
- Lee Memorial Hospital also has the only Level II Trauma Center between Miami and Sarasota.