Lee Health's urgent care clinics offers walk-in urgent medical services for minor emergencies and illnesses seven days per week. We provide prompt, high quality medical care for adults and children in a cost-effective, comfortable environment.
When is Convenient Care right for you?
- When you have a non-life-threatening emergency
- When you're unable to get an appointment with your primary care doctor for routine injuries and illnesses
- When you are suffering from cold and flu symptoms
What are the benefits of our urgent care walk-in clinics?
- Much quicker wait times compared to the emergency room – especially for flu care
- Open seven days a week
- Extended hours
- No appointment necessary
- Urgent care for routine injuries and illnesses
- Staffed by physicians and advanced providers
- On-site x-rays and lab tests
- Occupational health services
- Most insurance accepted
Bonita Health Center Services
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8 am - 4 pm
Free parking is available on site.
Urgent Care Check-In: SmartLine
SmartLine is the new and easy way to get in line at BCHC Urgent Care from the comfort of your home, office or even on the run.
Once you're in line, BCHC will send text updates to your cell phone, keeping you informed on when your turn is coming up and when to head to the Urgent Care Clinic.
SmartLine gives you the freedom to continue with your day until a medical provider is available to see you.
Don't have a cell phone?
SmartLine has other options available for customers that do not have a cell phone. You can either call (239) 949-1050 and a friendly assistant will enter you into the line, or you can just come to our center and sign in using our Patient Kiosk.