Convenient Care - Metro Parkway
Lee Convenient Care offers walk-in urgent medical services for minor emergencies and illnesses seven days per week. We provide prompt, high quality medical care for adults and children in a cost-effective, comfortable environment.
When is Convenient Care right for you?
- When you have a non-life-threatening emergency
- When you're unable to get an appointment with your primary care doctor for routine injuries and illnesses
- When you are suffering from cold and flu symptoms
What are the benefits of our urgent care walk-in clinics?
- Much quicker wait times compared to the emergency room – especially for flu care
- Open seven days a week
- Extended hours
- No appointment necessary
- Urgent care for routine injuries and illnesses
- Staffed by physicians and advanced providers
- On-site x-rays and lab tests
- Occupational health services
- Most insurance accepted
We're easily accessible from either Daniels Parkway (SR-876) or Colonial Blvd. (SR-884). From Daniels Parkway, turn north onto Metro Parkway, then turn left (west) onto Commerce Park Drive. From Colonial Blvd. (SR-884) turn south and take Metro Parkway 3.3 miles to Commerce Park Drive, turn right. We're here for you!
Open 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. every day
Free parking is available on site.