Lee Convenient Care offers walk-in urgent medical services for minor emergencies and illnesses seven days per week. We provide prompt, high quality medical care for adults and children in a cost-effective and comfortable environment.
When is Convenient Care right for you?
- When you have a non-life-threatening emergency
- When you're unable to get an appointment with your primary care doctor for routine injuries and illnesses
- When you are suffering from cold and flu symptoms
What are the benefits of our urgent care walk-in clinics?
- Much quicker wait times compared to the emergency room – especially for flu care
- Open seven days a week
- Extended hours
- No appointment necessary
- Urgent care for routine injuries and illnesses
- Staffed by physicians and advanced providers
- On-site x-rays and lab tests
- Occupational health services
- Most insurance accepted
From Colonial Blvd (SR-884), we're a half mile south on S. Cleveland Ave./Tamiami Trail/US-41.Turn left into Page Field Medical Village. From Boy Scout Rd./Fowler Ave., we're a mile north on S. Cleveland Ave./Tamiami Trail/US-41. Turn right into Page Field Medical Village.
7 a.m. - 7 p.m. every day
Free parking is available on site.