Convenient Care - Pine Island Road
Lee Convenient Care offers walk-in urgent medical services for minor emergencies and illnesses seven days per week. We provide prompt and high quality medical care for adults and children in a cost-effective and comfortable environment.
When is Convenient Care right for you?
- When you have a non-life-threatening emergency
- When you're unable to get an appointment with your primary care doctor for routine injuries and illnesses
- When you are suffering from cold and flu symptoms
What are the benefits of our urgent care walk-in clinics?
- Much quicker wait times compared to the emergency room – especially for flu care
- Open seven days a week
- Extended hours
- No appointment necessary
- Urgent care for routine injuries and illnesses
- Staffed by physicians and advanced providers
- On-site x-rays and lab tests
- Occupational health services
- Most insurance accepted
We're a half mile from north Del Prado Blvd. Turn NE onto Pine Island Road/SR-78. You'll see us south of Pondella Road. Or, from Cleveland Ave./US 41, turn SW on Pine Island Road. We're 2.5 miles away. Also from Cleveland Ave., we're 3 miles west on Pondella Road.
Free parking is available on site.
Open 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. every day
Golisano Children's Urgent Care Center
3361 Pine Ridge Rd, Suite 101 Naples, FL 34109Fax: (239) 254-5921
Lee Convenient Care - Bonita Health Center
3501 Health Center Blvd Bonita Springs, FL 34135Fax: (239) 343-4254
Lee Convenient Care - Metro Pkwy
13340 Metro Pkwy, Suite 100 Fort Myers, FL 33966Fax: (239) 343-0499
Lee Convenient Care - Page Field
4771 S Cleveland Ave Fort Myers, FL 33907Fax: (239) 343-9848