In partnership with the Cape Coral Fire Department and the City of Cape Coral, we are opening an additional COVID-19 specimen collection site at the Chester Street Resource Center.
These collection sites are not open to all members of the public and are not drive-thru services.
Patients must have an order from their physician or provider and make an appointment before showing up to the collection site.
Patients must meet specific process requirements and must then call 239-343-9800 to schedule an appointment.
Patients will not be allowed to drive up without an order.
Lee Health will provide educational materials on-site.
To make an appointment, call 343-9800 or click here to make an online appointment with a Lee Health Physican.
Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. by appointment only
- Drive on I-75 towards exit 158 toward Cape Coral/N Ft Myers
- Merge onto Green Gulf Blvd/Tuckers Grade
- Turn onto Lamontier Dr
- Turn onto US-41 S/N Tamiami Trail
- Turn onto Del Prado Blvd
- Follow Lafayette St to Chester St
- Follow I-75 S and US-41 S/N Tamiami Trail to Del Prado Blvd in Lee County
- Continue on Del Prado Blvd
- Drive to Chester St in Cape Coral
There is a fee for this service. For patients with insurance, laboratory charges will be submitted to the patient’s insurance company and then a bill will be sent with a remaining balance that the insurance did not cover.
For patients without insurance, there is an $87 out-of-pocket cost.