Florida's Cancer Treatment Resource
The Lee Health Regional Cancer Center offers treatment for nearly every aspect of cancer care under one roof. From the latest technology to design features intended to soothe the mind, body and spirit, you and your family will know that you do not have to fight cancer alone. Our dedicated team of professionals will be with you every step of the way to offer you the best experience possible.
8931 Colonial Center Dr Fort Myers, FL 33905
Lee Health Regional Cancer Center is located in Fort Myers to provide top quality care and cancer navigation in Southwest Florida.
Cancer clinical trials are research studies involving cancer patients. They are done to find a better way to prevent, diagnose or treat specific cancers or diseases.
It’s normal to feel distressed while living with cancer. Our licensed clinical social worker offers a compassionate ear and safe place for you to share emotions about your journey. Our supportive services include distress screening, counseling treatment, and referral process as needed.
Genetic Counseling and Testing
Our genetic counselor can help determine your risk and test for certain types of cancers based on your medical and family histories.
Oncology-certified pharmacists and technicians mix medications for all adult patients at the Lee Health Regional Cancer Center. They also are available to answer questions from you and your family members.
Discover Our Outpatient and Inpatient Locations
Regional Cancer Center Inpatient Services at Gulf Coast Medical CenterAn overview of impatient services offered at Gulf Coast Medical Center in reference to cancer care.
Regional Cancer Center Outpatient Services at The SanctuaryAn overview of outpatient services offered at The Sanctuary in reference to cancer care.
At the Lee Health Regional Cancer Center you will have access to clinical trials and cutting-edge research. You will meet navigators who will answer your questions and champion you at every turn. You will be a part of treatment programs that exceed national survivorship rates. Here are some features we offer to our patients in our state-of-the-art facility:
- Clinical Trials - Help find better ways to diagnose and treat specific cancers or diseases.
- Cookie’s Place - A special boutique featuring certified mastectomy fitters, post-mastectomy prosthetics, and lymphedema products.
- Frank’s Deli - Fresh options made daily in the lobby.
- Healing Gardens and Labyrinth - Provides a soothing, quiet, lush and tranquil environment to focus on the spirit.
- Integrative Therapies - Acupuncture, hypnotherapy, massage, and yoga relax and rejuvenate the body. Special pricing is available for patients and caregivers.
- Meditation Center - The perfect place for a chair massage or a few moments of quiet to settle the mind and find inner peace.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Clinic - For newly diagnosed breast cancer patients or those looking for a second opinion about treatment plans and options.
- Nurse Navigators - Guide patients through the complexities of a cancer diagnosis by educating, explaining, and providing resources and support.
- Nutrition Counseling - Help from a registered dietitian certified in oncology nutrition.
- Patient Education - Ensures our patients take an active role in their treatment plan, care, and recovery.
- Rehabilitation - Helps improve daily functioning and quality of life. Especially with regard to symptoms including fatigue, pain, joint stiffness, lymphedema, weakness, memory problems, balance, and issues with talking or swallowing.
- Support Groups and Services - For a variety of cancers, you and your caregivers may need support as you go through the cancer journey.
At the Lee Health Regional Cancer Center we aim to answer all your questions, in a fast and timely manner. Please send us any questions you might have and we will contact you shortly.