For New Credentialed Providers
We would like to welcome you to Lee Health. To provide you with consistent information in an easily accessible format before you arrive to take care of patients, you must review all the presentations bulleted below.
- Medical Staff Services Announcement Presentation
- Care Management
- Clinical Excellence and Evidence-Based Practice
- Compliance Handout
- Compliance Powerpoint
- Epic Orientation
- Outpatient and Post-Acute Services
- Quality Documentation
Orientation Presentation for Obstetrics:
MANDATORY EDUCATION MODULES:
As part of the initial credentialing process, you are required to complete the Staff Mandatory Education Module/Course and the Patient Safety CME. Privileges will not be granted until the Staff Mandatory Education Module and Patient Safety CME are completed.
STAFF MANDATORY EDUCATION MODULE
Print quiz and return with application.
CLICK HERE to print the Staff Mandatory education quiz.
CLICK HERE to view the Staff Mandatory education module.
PATIENT SAFETY CME MODULE
60 Minute Video, on-line quiz and evaluation: The Patient Safety CME is an on-line video, after watching the video, complete the on-line quiz and evaluation.
A few important notes before you begin:
- This video has three segments that will run continuously.
- You may PAUSE the video anytime, but you cannot rewind or fast forward until you have viewed in its entirety. If you do not, you will have to start over.
- Make sure your audio is on.
CLICK HERE to view the video and complete the embedded quiz and evaluation for this CME course.
Print form and return with application.
CLICK HERE to print the acknowledgement form. This form attests that you have received a copy of the mandatory education information, patient safety CME, restraints policy and behavioral restraints progress note form.
Epic Inpatient Provider E-Learning Modules
Our goal at Lee Health is to equip our providers with the best tools available to create a safe and effective care delivery environment for our patients. Lee Health utilizes the Epic System© electronic health record to manage our patient care. Epic computer training is required based on a provider's practice needs.
You MUST complete this e-learning prior to your Epic training.
CLICK HERE to proceed to the E-Learning modules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
What you need to know - review these materials at our earliest convenience.
- Absolute Red Rule
- Admission Status
- Behave in a Professional and Civil Manner
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Credo Behaviors
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Prevention
- Expectations of Practitioners Granted Privileges
- Informed Consent
- Medical Staff Obligations & Independence
- Person on Call Quick Reference
- Professional Conduct Policy
- Proper Use of Abbreviations
- Restraints Policy
- #5792 Form One Hour Face-to-Face Evaluation for Violent, Self Destructive (Behavioral) Restraints
- Standards of Conduct