For New Credentialed Providers
We would like to welcome you to Lee Health!
As a new medical staff member, Lee Health requires you to successfully complete a mandatory online orientation prior to exercising privileges at Lee Health. The orientation process is designed to meet regulatory compliance requirements, and will provide new medical staff members with an overview of our systems, services and processes, and ensures that you have knowledge of and access to a variety of available resources.
Our goal for this process is to enhance the efficiency and satisfaction of our providers, and to have every provider be secure and confident in their interactions with Lee Health. You are joining an outstanding community of exceptional medical professionals. If you have any questions regarding the orientation process, contact the Medical Staff Office at 239-343-8500.
In addition to the modules on this page, you will be receiving an email prior to the scheduled orientation date with instructions on how to access the remaining modules.
Provider Orientation Modules
Please make sure to review and complete all four sections below of the new provider orientation.
1. STAFF MANDATORY EDUCATION MODULE (Print quiz and return with application.)
- CLICK HERE to print the Staff Mandatory education quiz.
- CLICK HERE to view the Staff Mandatory education module.
2. PATIENT SAFETY CME MODULE
The Patient Safety CME is an on-line 60-minute video. After watching the video, complete the on-line quiz and evaluation.
A few important notes before you begin:
- This video has three segments that will run continuously.
- You may PAUSE the video anytime, but you cannot rewind or fast forward until you have viewed in its entirety. If you do not, you will have to start over.
- Make sure your audio is on.
3. ACKNOWLEDGMENT FORM
- CLICK HERE to print the acknowledgement form and return with your application. This form attests that you have received a copy of the mandatory education information, patient safety CME, restraints policy and behavioral restraints progress note form.
4. EPIC INPATIENT PROVIDER E-LEARNING MODULES
Our goal at Lee Health is to equip our providers with the best tools available to create a safe and effective care delivery environment for our patients. Lee Health utilizes the Epic System© electronic health record to manage our patient care. Epic computer training is required based on a provider's practice needs. You MUST complete this e-learning prior to your Epic training.