Locations to Volunteer
Listed below are the locations within Lee Health where you may volunteer.
Many volunteer service areas are available within Lee Health. The goal of the Volunteer Resources department is to match you with a service area based on your skills, experience and desires. Several volunteers work one four-hour shift per week, while others may work two to three shifts per week. Our health system offers volunteer opportunities that encompass patient contact and non-patient contact.
636 Del Prado Blvd. Cape Coral, FL 33990
Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
9981 South HealthPark Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33908
13681 Doctor's Way, Fort Myers, FL 33912
9981 S. HealthPark Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33908
2776 Cleveland Avenue, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Other Locations Where You Can Apply to Volunteer
- Babcock Ranch Healthy Life & Rehab Center - Cape Coral Hospital
- Coconut Point - Gulf Coast Medical Center
- HealthPark Care & Rehabilitation Center - HealthPark Medical Center
- Purple Polo Thrift Shop - Cape Coral Hospital
- Regional Cancer Center - Lee Memorial Hospital
- Sanctuary - Lee Memorial Hospital
- Skilled Nursing Unit (Plantation Road) - Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Surfside Outpatient Services - Cape Coral Hospital
Click Here for more information on becoming a Lee Health Volunteer.