Benefits at Lee Health
Care for yourself and your patients.
Employee Benefit Programs
Lee Health wants to ensure your quality of life on and off the clock. As the largest health care provider in Southwest Florida, we offer several programs to support your personal and professional development.
Employee benefits we offer:
- Free onsite Employee Health services
- Employee discounts to area businesses and attractions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health care flexible spending account
- Mail-Order Pharmacy
- Onsite child day care centers
- Onsite U.S. Post Offices
- Onsite wellness centers
- Educational assistance
- Onsite educational opportunities
- Free employee flu shots
- Employee award and reward programs
- Payroll deductions for gift shops and automobile insurance
- Discounted meals in the cafeterias
- Free health risk assessments for qualifying employees
- Transitional Work Program
- HeroCare discounted housing program
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Career Development
Career Pathing programs
Lee Health also offers information, advice, educational programs, resources, and training opportunities to assist you in achieving your career goals. We believe in encouraging staff members to pursue their professional goals, because we know that supporting our staff enhances our mission for excellence in patient care.
Career Pathing programs we offer:
Career Assessment Program (CAP)
An online assessment followed by a one-on-one consultation that is free to employees and is used to assess how well an employee’s interest would apply to a career within Lee Health
School at Work (SAW)
A bridge program that prepares entry-level employees for better-paying jobs and for entrance to local community colleges
Professional Nursing Advancement Program (PNAP)
Designed to recognize and reward the clinical expertise, contributions and professional career advancement of registered nurses. The PNAP is based on Patricia Benner’s “Novice to Expert” model of nursing practice and allows nurses to be recognized based on the scope and level of their practice. The RN moves through stages of development from novice to expert based on experience, acquisition of knowledge, and development of skills.
Lee Health’s educational departments provide continuing education opportunities. In addition, medical libraries are located at throughout the System for the professional growth of employees.
Our Medical Libraries:
- Medical Surgical
- Progressive Care
- Intensive Care
- Emergency Department
- Neonatal Intensive Care
Lee Health helps maintain a work/life balance by offering events through our Staff Activities Committee. These events give our employees a chance to spend time with fellow co-workers and their families away from the work environment. Staff Activities offers a variety of events such as family entertainment, sports, vacations/trips, and tickets to local and statewide attractions.
- Hertz Arena shows (concerts, ice shows, circus, etc.)
- Football - Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Baseball - Boston Red Sox Spring Training, Tampa Bay Rays
- Racing - Daytona
- Hockey - Everblades
- Cruises - day and extended
- Bus trips - Sawgrass Mills Shopping, Local and Statewide Attractions, SunSplash Water Park, Disney, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, etc.
If you have questions regarding our package of benefits, please call 239-424-3500 to speak directly with a member of our Human Resources staff.
Para Informaciòn o ayuda en Español, por favor llame al 239-424-3500 (Haitian Creole).