Lee Health Employee Referral Program
Lee Health employees who refer qualified candidates for posted positions may be eligible for a bonus if the candidate is hired (and remains successfully employed during the payout period).
To complete the employee referral process, you will need to have the first and last name, email address, and phone number of the person you are referring
Refer a friend, earn a bonus
Employees can earn referral bonuses in three categories:
$2,500 For Critical Needs Positions
- Advanced Providers (Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistants)
- Information Systems (EMR/ERP/Infrastructure Engineers)
- Medical Technologist
- Physical Therapist
- Radiology (licensed roles, Inpatient/Outpatient)
- Registered Nurse (experienced acute care and Rehab/Skilled Nursing)
- RN Case Manager (Experienced acute, post-acute and Home Health)
- Respiratory Therapist
- Surgical Technologist II, III
- Cardiovascular Sonographers & Technologists
$1,000 for select Hard to Fill Jobs
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Child Care Teacher
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Ambulatory RN Care Coordinator/Ambulatory RN Clinical Team Lead
- Medical Assistant
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Coder (Coder II and above)
$750 Referral Bonus Level
- Customer Service Representative
- Contact Center Representative/Patient Access Specialist
- Instrument Technician
$5,000 for Physician Referrals
Guidelines for referrals
Referral bonus amounts are subject to change at Lee Health's discretion, and also depending on recruitment efforts and economic conditions.
Referral bonus amounts are paid based on the list of eligible positions and amounts at the time the candidate accepts the job offer.
Refer to Policy & Procedures S09 05 758 Recruitment Incentives for additional details regarding the Employee Referral Program.