Lee Health Employee Referral Program
Lee Health employees who refer qualified candidates for posted positions may be eligible for a bonus if the candidate is hired (and remains successfully employed during the payout period).
To complete the employee referral process, you will need to have the first and last name, email address, and phone number of the person you are referring
Refer a friend, earn a bonus
Employees can earn referral bonuses in three categories:
$2,500 For Critical Needs Positions
- Advanced Providers (Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistants)
- Ambulatory RN Care Coordinator/Ambulatory RN Clinical Team Lead
- Information Systems (EMR/ERP/Infrastructure Engineers)
- Medical Technologist
- Physical Therapist
- Registered Nurse (LPG, Home Health, HealthPark & GCMC Care Centers, Acute Care Bedside RNs)
- RN Case Manager
- Medical Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist
- Surgical Technologist
- Radiology (Rad Techs/CT Techs/MRI Techs) Inpatient/Outpatient
$1,000 for select Hard to Fill Jobs
- Occupational Therapist
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Child Care Teacher
- Clinical Educator (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- RN Supervisor
$750 Referral Bonus Level
- Customer Service Representative
- Patient Access Specialist
$5,000 for Physician Referrals
Guidelines for referrals
Referral bonus amounts are subject to change at Lee Health's discretion, and also depending on recruitment efforts and economic conditions.
Referral bonus amounts are paid based on the list of eligible positions and amounts at the time the candidate accepts the job offer.
Refer to Policy & Procedures S09 05 758 Recruitment Incentives for additional details regarding the Employee Referral Program.
Need more information? Call the HR Call Center at 239-424-3500.