Healthy Life Centers: Safe Spaces in Challenging TimesExercise and Nutrition
It’s never been more important to improve your health and well-being
The idea of going to a gym after spending months of social distancing and staying at home may feel odd. But at the Healthy Life Centers, safety and disinfecting protocols are our top priority.
The Healthy Life Centers stay up to date with the latest guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to protect you so that you can continue to improve your health and wellness during these unique times.
“COVID-19 will be with us for the foreseeable future,” says Dr. Alex Daneshmand, Chief Patient and Safety Officer at Lee Health. “As we continue to talk about respiratory hygiene, such as covering your cough, washing your hands and masking, we need to remind our staff, providers and community about healthy hygiene.”
This kind of hygiene includes eating right, exercising and taking care of your mental health. COVID-19 has reminded all of us to take care of ourselves – especially since the virus can disproportionality affect people who are obese or have uncontrolled hypertension.
Safety is our priority
The Healthy Life Centers continue to prioritize your health and safety:
- We perform temperature checks of all staff and HLC members at check-in.
- All Healthy Life Center team members are required to wear facial coverings.
- Front desks feature protective Plexiglas barriers that protect both members and staff.
- Healthy Life Center employees consistently clean and disinfect all surfaces, areas and spaces.
- Our dedicated cleaning staff – part of Lee Health’s Environmental Services Team – performs additional sanitation.
- We’ve limited the number of spaces in our group fitness classes to meet social distancing precautions.
- We’ve limited our pool lap lanes to one person at a time.
- Because we’re all part of the same equation to ensure everyone’s health and safety, members are asked to disinfect equipment before and after each use. Sanitizing stations located throughout the facility make it a simple and convenient task.
Because keeping you safe, healthy, and comfortable is our priority, the following services are unavailable until further notice:
- Organized team sports (such as basketball and pickleball)
- Steam rooms
- Swim lessons
- Cafe You
We can support you in-person or at-home
The Healthy Life Centers offer a wide range of amenities including cardio and strength equipment, a pool, group fitness and yoga classes, physical therapy, and educational seminars.
We are also providing members with options for wellness support that they can use from anywhere. Members can meet one-on-one through video chat with a health and nutrition coach and a personal trainer can come up with a plan that works for them with their comfort level, personal goals, and resources they have available.
Our coaches provide support with at-home nutrition strategies, stress management, sleep support, and exercise planning to meet members wherever they are on their personal health journey.
The Healthy Life Centers can help you stay happy and healthy during these challenging times:
Whether you’re a longtime member or a new one, you receive a yearly health assessment and custom plan that addresses exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle based on your specific goals, included in your membership.
Our fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle experts take a team approach to your care. We’re confident we can help you along your health journey, and we back it up by offering new members a 30-day money back guarantee.
Join the Healthy Life Center today!
To get started on your complimentary new member package that includes a custom health plan, plus a 30-day money back guarantee, stop by for a tour or call to learn more:
Healthy Life Center - Cape Coral
609 S.E. 13th Court Cape Coral, FL 33990
Healthy Life Center - Babcock Ranch
42880 Crescent Loop Babcock Ranch, FL 33982