Take control of your health
We all know that we need to improve our eating habits to lose weight and feel better, but it’s not always so easy. Where do you start? What do you eat? And how do you prepare it? With every bite you put in your mouth, you either fight or fuel disease. Our experts include registered dietitians and we offer a variety of nutritional intervention programs to improve your diet.
Savor a detailed, focused plan for your health and medical needs – whether you have been recently diagnosed with a health condition or you’ve coping with it for years.
Our nutrition services
Try nutrition therapy for certain diseases and conditions, functional nutrition to root out the causes of problems, and preventive methods such as specialized eating plans and programs that teach you how to prepare meals and transition to the appropriate eating plan for you. Weight loss has immediate health benefits, but Lee Health goes the extra mile to ensure long-term success.
- SWFL Produce Co-op Pick up
- FarmacyRX Cooking Classes
- Teaching Kitchen/Culinary Program
- General Nutrition Counseling
- Weight Management Counseling
- Chronic Disease Management Counseling
- Functional Nutrition
- CHIP (Complete Health Improvement Program)
- Start Anew (Plant-Based Eating Program)
- Diabetes Self-Management Program
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Plant-Powered Meet Up
- Lifestyle Coaching
- National Speaker's Series