Cape Coral Hospital, the health care hub for Southwest Florida’s largest city, is home to a wide range of services, including comprehensive women’s services, emergency services, imaging services, acute inpatient services, and a broad range of surgical services, including minimally invasive surgery with robotics. This facility also features a full-service Healthy Life Center, a modern health and wellness facility with fitness and educational opportunities for the entire family.
A Note From Hospital Administration
Welcome to Cape Coral Hospital's webpage! We're excited to provide you with valuable insights about our services, activities, and the experiences of patients, staff, and providers. We started in 1977 and joined Lee Health in 1996, serving residents' health needs for decades. Through growth, renovations, and expansions, we meet our community's demands. Our webpage showcases major projects like ICU and emergency department expansion, as well as ongoing renovation and innovation.
Our commitment is top-quality care and an excellent patient experience. Alongside community healthcare partners, we offer up-to-date, convenient healthcare for Cape Coral residents and visitors. Explore firsthand accounts and useful information by diving deeper into Lee Health's website. Welcome to your Community Hospital, where great care is our priority and passion!
Parking is easy at Cape Coral Hospital! Park for free right in front of the entrance and all around the facility. Feel free to drop off passengers, patients, and visitors at the front door before parking.
Ways to access the main parking lot:
- West from Del Prado Boulevard
- North from Southeast 8th Terrace
- East from Southeast 13th Court
- South from Southeast 6th Street
This Lee Health facility provides handicapped-accessible parking, wheelchair service, patient escorts, accessible restrooms, and other patient resources such as language services to make your stay easier and more convenient.
Parking Lot Valet
Need a lift? Keep an eye out for one of our golf-cart "chauffeurs." We'll get you to our doors and back. And no tipping!
Visiting hours vary depending on the type of unit, the level of care, patient needs, or physicians' instructions. Please call for unit hours.
Cape Coral Hospital239-424-2000
Central Transportation Service239-424-2247
Child Development Center239-424-3855
Family Birth Suites239-424-2217
Medical Records/Release of Information239-424-1340
Sleep Disorders Clinic239-424-2450
Thrift Shop - Auxiliary239-772-4443
- 2023: Recognized as a birthing-friendly hospital identifying hospitals and health systems implementing evidence-based care to improve maternal health.
- First hospital in the state to achieve the 4 Star Award of “Florida Quest for Quality Maternity Care Award” Baby Steps to a Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- First hospital in the U.S. to implement Veterans Visitation Program with American Red Cross.
- First community hospital in Florida to receive the Governor’s Sterling Award, which recognizes organizations that have successfully achieved performance excellence.
- 2023-2026: Achieved national award through Emergency Nurses Associated known as the Lantern Award for innovation with Emergency Care.
- 2022: Achieved national award for Stroke Care through Emergency Nurses Association with Pit Stop with TPA in CT Scan.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center with DNV.
- Get with the Guidelines Stroke GOLD PLUS with Honor Role Elite Plus 3 years running.
- 2023 Get with the Guidelines – Stroke GOLD PLUS with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll.
- DNV Hip and Knee Center of Excellence.
- NICHE certification: Nurses Improving the Healthcare of System Elders.
- 4-star facility by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Leapfrog A Rated Hospital.
- Healthgrades Top Box Pulmonary and GI Services.
- Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals three years in a row.
- Top 100 Hospitals two years in a row for Premier Inc. (fka Truven 100 Top).
- Second in the nation to feature ARTIS Icono ceiling angio system (ARTIS Icono ceiling system) for image-guided procedures.
Cape Coral Hospital earned an A grade for patient safety by The Leapfrog Group, a leading health care nonprofit! This recognition is special, because everyone on the Lee Health team focuses on the safety of our patients, visitors, and team, as well as promoting a transparent, fair culture.
Magnet-recognized organizations demonstrate to the community the invaluable potential of nurses to lead healthcare change leading to improved patient outcomes. The Journey to Magnet designation creates a culture of investment and continual support in nursing education and development, interprofessional collaboration, and practice focused on mutual respect, autonomy, and shared values. The highest and most prestigious distinction that a healthcare organization can achieve for nursing excellence.
At Cape Coral Hospital, we value special care for hospitalized adults 65 and older. We earned an official Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders (NICHE), which means more innovation and comfort for you and your family.
Cape Coral Hospital was the first hospital in the state to achieve the 4 Star Award of “Florida Quest for Quality Maternity Care Award” Baby Steps to a Baby-Friendly Hospital. This initiative focuses on increasing breastfeeding initiation and duration among Florida women.
Cape Coral Hospital received a Department of Defense grant through the Samueli Institute for study as an optimal healing environment.
Cape Coral Hospital is the first community hospital in Florida to receive the Governor’s Sterling Award. For 23 years, the Sterling Award has recognized organizations that have successfully achieved performance excellence.
Cape Coral Hospital was rated as a 4-star facility by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Number of Beds: 291
Number of Patients Seen Annually: 100,000+
Number of Physicians: 600+
Number of Employees: 1,200+
Number of Volunteers: 1,000+
Asthma/COPD Management - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 343-1905
Blood Center - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-4089
Cardiac Rehabilitation - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-4138
Emergency Care - Cape Coral Hospital
Employee Health - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd, Suite 2 Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-4017
Family Birth Suites - Cape Coral Hospital
Heart Care Transition Clinic - Cape Coral Hospital
1435 SE 8th Ter, Suite B&C Cape Coral, FL 33990
Heart Institute - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-2715
Imaging and Radiology - Cape Coral Hospital
Lab Services - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-4188
Lee Pharmacy - Cape Coral Hospital
LPG Cardiology - Cape Coral Hospital
708 Del Prado Blvd, Suite 7 Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 343-4133
LPG General Surgery - Cape Coral Hospital
708 Del Prado Blvd, Suite 6 Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-2756
LPG Obstetrics/Gynecology - Cape Coral Hospital
650 Del Prado Blvd, Suite 100 Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-2061
LPG Pain Management - Cape Coral Hospital
650 Del Prado Blvd, Suite 106 Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-4030
LPG Vascular Surgery - Cape Coral Hospital
708 Del Prado Blvd, Suite 3 Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-2006
Neurodiagnostics - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-4185
Neurology Consultation Services - Cape Coral Hospital
Outpatient Rehabilitation - Cape Coral Hospital
605 SE 13th Ct Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-4035
Psychiatry Consultation Services - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 343-9188
Sleep Lab - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 468-7907