Convenient Care - Page Field
Lee Convenient Care offers walk-in urgent medical services for minor emergencies and illnesses seven days per week. We provide prompt, high quality medical care for adults and children in a cost-effective and comfortable environment.
When is Convenient Care right for you?
- When you have a non-life-threatening emergency
- When you're unable to get an appointment with your primary care doctor for routine injuries and illnesses
- When you are suffering from cold and flu symptoms
What are the benefits of our urgent care walk-in clinics?
- Much quicker wait times compared to the emergency room – especially for flu care
- Open seven days a week
- Extended hours
- No appointment necessary
- Urgent care for routine injuries and illnesses
- Staffed by physicians and advanced providers
- On-site x-rays and lab tests
- Occupational health services
- Most insurance accepted
From Colonial Blvd (SR-884), we're a half mile south on S. Cleveland Ave./Tamiami Trail/US-41.Turn left into Page Field Medical Village. From Boy Scout Rd./Fowler Ave., we're a mile north on S. Cleveland Ave./Tamiami Trail/US-41. Turn right into Page Field Medical Village.
Free parking is available on site.
7 a.m. - 7 p.m. every day
Lee Convenient Care - Metro Pkwy
13340 Metro Pkwy, Suite 100 Fort Myers, FL 33966Fax: (239) 343-0499
Lee Convenient Care - Pine Island Rd
1682 NE Pine Island Rd Cape Coral, FL 33909Fax: (239) 424-1649
Golisano Children's Urgent Care Center
3361 Pine Ridge Rd, Suite 101 Naples, FL 34109Fax: (239) 254-5921
Bonita Health Center Urgent Care
3501 Health Center Blvd Bonita Springs, FL 34135