Lee Health Regional Cancer Center
Discover more about the Lee Health Regional Cancer Center
The Lee Health Regional Cancer Center offers treatment for nearly every aspect of cancer care under one roof. Take a look into the different services, programs, and treatments that are offered at this facility.
Cancer Treatment in Southwest Florida
The Lee Health Regional Cancer Center offers treatment for nearly every aspect of cancer care under one roof. From the most advanced treatment intended to soothe the mind, body and spirit, you and your family will know that you do not have to fight cancer alone. Our dedicated team of professionals will be with you every step of the way to offer you the best experience possible. Located off the I-75 highway in Fort Myers, FL and nearby cities including Cape Coral, Naples, Port Charlotte, and Punta Gorda.
Here are some features we offer to our patients in our state-of-the-art facility:
- Clinical Trials - Help find better ways to diagnose and treat specific cancers or diseases.
- Cookie’s Place Boutique - A special boutique featuring certified mastectomy fitters, post-mastectomy prosthetics, and lymphedema products.
- Frank’s Deli - Fresh options made daily in the lobby.
- Healing Gardens and Labyrinth - Provides a soothing, quiet, lush and tranquil environment to focus on the spirit.
- Integrative Therapies - Acupuncture, hypnotherapy, massage, and yoga relax and rejuvenate the body. Special pricing is available for patients and caregivers.
- Meditation Center - The perfect place for a chair massage or a few moments of quiet to settle the mind and find inner peace.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Clinic - For newly diagnosed breast cancer patients or those looking for a second opinion about treatment plans and options.
- Nurse Navigators - Guide patients through the complexities of a cancer diagnosis by educating, explaining, and providing resources and support.
- Nutrition Counseling - Help from a registered dietitian certified in oncology nutrition.
- Patient Education - Ensures our patients take an active role in their treatment plan, care, and recovery.
- Rehabilitation - Helps improve daily functioning and quality of life. Especially with regard to symptoms including fatigue, pain, joint stiffness, lymphedema, weakness, memory problems, balance, and issues with talking or swallowing.
- Support Groups and Services - For a variety of cancers, you and your caregivers may need support as you go through the cancer journey.
Parking is easy at the Lee Health Regional Cancer Center! Park for free right in front of the entrance and all around the facility. Feel free to drop off passengers, patients, and visitors at the front door before parking. The Regional Cancer Center has two buildings 100 and 200, make sure to check which one your appointment is located in!
We are located behind the Tesla Car Dealership, Truist Bank, and Bob Evans Resturant.
To reach our facility off I-75 Highway take the Colonial Blvd exit west. On Colonial Blvd on the right had side.
7:00 AM - 5:30 PM Monday - Friday
Closed Saturday - Sunday
Lee Health Regional Cancer Center is recognized by the GO2 Foundation Screening Center of Excellence for delivering excellence in responsible screening.