Lee Health Blood Drives
Lee Helath Is In Need Of Blood Donations
UPCOMING BLOOD DRIVES:
- 2/1/2021- Lee Health Cardiology,13340 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33966, 2-5pm
- 2/2/2021-Royal Shell Real Estate, 1870 Clayton Court, Fort Myers, FL 33907, 10-2pm
- 2/4/2021-SWFL Public Service Academy, 4312 Michigan Ave, Fort Myers, 7am-1pm
- 2/6/2021- St Matthews House ,13140 Metro PKWY, Fort Myers, 33966, 8:30-2:30pm
- 2/7/2021- First Christian Church of Cape Coral, 2620 Country Club Blvd.,Cape Coral, FL 33904, 9am-1pm
- 2/8/2021- Lee Health Coconut Point, 23450 Via Cocnut Point, Bonita Springs, Fl 34135, 10pm-3pm
- 2/9/2021-The Outpatient Center at Surfside, 2441 Surfside Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33914, 9am-1pm
- 2/11/2021- Iona/College Pt. Firestation #74, 6061 S. Pointe Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33919, 8am-12pm
- 2/12/2021- Sanibel Straits, 16100 Myraid Ln., Fort Myers, FL 33908, 1pm-4pm
- 2/14/2021- First Christian Church of Fort Myers, 2061 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33901, 8-1pm
- 2/15/2021- Santa Barbara Professional Building, 224 Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33991, 8am-11am
- 2/16/2021- Estero Chamber, 21115 Design Parc Lane, Fort Myers, FL 33919, 9-2pm
- 2/17/2021- Neogenomics Laboratories , 12701 Commonwealth Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33913, 8-12pm
- 2/18/2021- Lee Co. VA Clinic, 2489 Diplomat Pkwy E., Cape Coral, FL 33909 , 10am-2pm
- 2/18/2021- Fifth Third Bank (Del Prado Location), 2724 Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33904, 3pm-5pm
- 2/20/2021- High Point Place , 2104 West First Street, Ft. Myers, FL 33901, 10-2pm
- 2/21/2021- Gulf Coast Church of Christ, 9550 Ben Pratt, Fort Myers, FL 33966, 8:30-12:30
- 2/22/2021- Early Childhood Learning , 3650 Michigan Ave, #4 Fort Myers, FL 33916, 1-4pm
- 2/22/2021- 21st Century Oncology, 2234 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907, 9:00-12pm
- 2/22/2021- Sievert Clinc , 3880 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33966, 9:00-1:00pm
- 2/22/2021- Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2400 First Street, STE 300, Fort Myers, FL 33901, 2:00-5:00pm
- 2/22/2021- Sanibel Community House, 2173 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel, FL 33957, 10am-3pm
- 2/25/2021- "Bailey's General Store",2477 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel, FL 33957, 9am-3pm
Thank You Gift, 1 Sanibel Can Koozie from Bailey’s for 1 Pint of Blood.
Lee Health is hosting multiple blood drives to meet the significant need for blood donors in our community. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, many blood drives have been canceled, putting immense pressure on our healthcare system. Type O+ remains critically low, and supply levels for all other blood types are also below normal. Lee Health is asking the community to please consider making a donation.
Blood donations with Lee Health Blood Center remain in our four acute care hospitals—Cape Coral Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center, HealthPark Medical Center and Lee Memorial Hospital, which houses the only Trauma Center within a five-county radius.
Blood also benefits patients at our specialty hospitals — Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida, the Rehabilitation Hospital, Regional Cancer Center and Lee Health Coconut Point.
The blood used for patient care has to be continuously replenished to maintain a constant blood supply.
For questions or to schedule a visit at a Lee Health Blood Donation Center, please call 239-343-2333.
Blood Center - Bonita Community Health Center
3501 Health Center Blvd, Suite 2100 Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Blood Center - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33990
Blood Center - Summerlin Crossing
15880 Summerlin Rd, Suite 113 Fort Myers, FL 33908
Blood Center - Lee Memorial Hospital
2776 Cleveland Ave Fort Myers, FL 33901